Architectural Drawings in Billericay
Krystal Architecture helps you visualise your architectural ideas via planning drawings in Billericay that you need to submit to the local authority. We also act on your behalf to fulfil your planning permission application requirements.
If you want to improve your property’s interior design, extend your home, or convert your loft, we can assist you by providing you with:
Importance of Architecture Planning Drawing
An architecture planning drawing is significant as:
- It is an essential communication tool between an architect and the client.
- It helps the planners comprehend the project requirements by visualising the whole landscape.
- It assists the planning officer by clearly specifying the dimensions and scale related to the project.
- It helps in successful construction and project completion.
- It helps to get Building Regulations approval.
Services We Offer
How Do We Make an Architectural Planning Drawing?
Our expert team of architectects undertake the following steps to bring your architectural plans in Billericay into reality:
- Collect the information related to your project and your property’s location.
- Ask a few questions regarding your home dimensions and project requirements to make an instant quote.
- Send you the quote, and our team stays in touch with you to proceed.
- Conduct a measured survey of your property after the payment of the deposit.
- Take accurate measurements of your house to create the proposed plan.
- Complete the drawings of existing floor and elevation plans, showing the current picture of your home.
- Make the drawings of the proposed floor and elevation, depicting an image of how your project will look after completion.
We do not only make planning and architectural drawings in Billericay; we also help you in the process of submitting the planning application. In this regard, we submit your planning application to the local council, expecting a decision within eight weeks. After receiving the planning approval, we start working on the building control application by making building regulation drawings, which get completed within 1 to 2 weeks.
Then, a building notice or full plans application is submitted to the local council, for which the final decision may take 2 to 3 weeks based on the level and type of project, after which you can start construction as per your planning.
APPLY FOR APPOINTMENT
Look no further. Feel free to contact us and discuss you project details here.
APPLY FOR APPOINTMENT
Let's Talk About Your Project
If you are looking to have a layout planning drawing in Billericay, contact us to get the cost quote and get your work done by our skilled and experienced architects, who focus on details and precisions.
Why Choose Us?
We are a professional architectural firm and take pride in ourselves for:
- Quality assurance
- Premium services
- Creating bespoke designs
- Experience in delivering large-scale projects
- Utilising innovative frameworks
- Efficient communication
- Accuracy and precision
- Implementing new technologies
- Fulfilling the legislative and regulatory requirements
- Attention to detail
Our service of house planning drawing in Billericay involves different phases, and each phase requires a specific time to complete, such as:
- 2 to 3 hours for property survey completion, depending on the project size.
- Approximately 5 working days to make drawings of existing floor and elevation plans.
- Almost 5 working days to make drawings for the proposed floor and elevation.
Yes, planning permission is required to alter your home’s appearance i.e., by extending or adding roof dormers etc. It is also needed if you change the usage or divide any part of the building to be used as a separate dwelling.
Approval is required from the Building Regulations Office or Inspector for new buildings and to make any alterations to an existing building. It helps ensure compliance with health and safety rules in the building.
Our architectural drawings contain all the comprehensive details required for getting the building regulations approval.
Based on our experience, the drawings made by individuals who are not professionals have a low success rate. It is because you might need to gain complete knowledge regarding the use of different software for making planning drawings, which may lead to a lack of accuracy and delay in getting approval.