Land Registry Compliant Lease Plans in Essex
A lease plan is a diagram or drawing depicting parts of a property included in a lease, such as any land, garden, or outbuildings. To ensure compliance with the legal regulations, the lease plan should be made according to the Land Registry guidelines. Therefore, it should be produced by a professional familiar with all the guidelines to guarantee its accuracy and compliance.
On 13th October 2003, new legislation was enforced, according to which all new leases granted for more than 7 years and existing leases with 7 years remaining must be registered with the Land Registry. This calls for producing and submitting Land Registry Compliant Plans to fulfil the application process requirements.
Krystal Architecture produces a Land Registry Compliant Lease Plans in Essex by surveying your property. We ensure to provide a comprehensive and precise plan that fulfils all the Land Registry requirements.
Services We Offer
How Do We Produce a Land Registry Compliant Lease Plan?
While producing a Land Registry Compliant Lease Plan, our architects make sure to give a detailed overview of the property by incorporating:
- Property’s scaled floor plan.
- Shared common parts that impact the property’s access.
- Property’s demise with shared areas.
- Property’s position in relation to the surrounding properties and the local area.
Why Do I Need a Land Registry Compliant Lease Plan?
It would help if you got a lease plan in the following cases:
- To change the demise of a leasehold property.
- To correct insufficient, outdated, and non-compliant lease plans.
- To buy or sell a commercial leasehold property on a lease for 7 years or more.
- To extend years of the lease.
- To register a leasehold property for the first time.
- For a recent conversion of a freehold property into leasehold flats.
Why Need a Land Registry Compliant Title Plan?
- To provide substantiating evidence in case of a boundary dispute.
- To register for the newly constructed houses.
- To sell, gift, or transfer land from one neighbour to another.
- To split the existing title into different titles for selling or transferring.
- To correct inadequate, outdated, and non-compliant lease plans.
APPLY FOR APPOINTMENT
Look no further. Feel free to contact us and discuss you project details here.
APPLY FOR APPOINTMENT
Let's Talk About Your Project
Krystal Architecture - Contact Us
Having years of experience, our architects are experts in making lease plans for:
- Estate agents
- Property developers
- Property solicitors
- And many more
Get in touch for your compliant lease plans.
Land Registry Guidelines
The following are the Land Registry guidelines which are crucial to follow to ensure the legal compliance of the lease plans:
- The plan must be drawn to scale: the scale for urban properties should be from 1:1250 to 1:500 and 1:2500 for farms and other rural properties.
- It must incorporate enough details, including junctions, landmarks, and roads, to provide a precise location of the property for its easy identification on an Ordnance Survey map.
- There must be a bar scale using metric measurements.
- It must have a North point, clearly showing its orientation.
- Concerning flats and maisonettes, it must depict the property’s location relevant to the building’s external footprint.
- For multiple floors of a leased property, the plan must show the lease extent on each floor, and separate plans can also be made if required.
- Using a large scale, it must show the intricate boundaries in greater detail, such as the building’s internal divisions.
- It must be in accordance with the verbal descriptions present in the deed.
Our professional architects ensure the fulfilment of all these requirements to make the plans precise and accurate.
Areas We Cover
We need to access the property to conduct precise measurements and surveys for the lease plan. It helps us to make a comprehensive and accurate plan of the property, ensuring the compliance of all the work done.
However, in other cases, if you already have precise and thorough plans of the property, our experts can extract data from them to make Land Registry Compliant Plans in Essex.
In case of not submitting a compliant lease plan, the applications get rejected, and a new plan must be produced and submitted. It results in time delays and more costs.
Contact us to get high-quality and compliant plans.
Almost one week is required to produce a compliant lease plan, which involves the site survey, preparation of the plan in accordance with the Land Registry guidelines, and dispatching of draft documentation.